Welsh Coast Holidays is a Sole Trader and collects personal information via the website in the form of cookies, a contact form and online bookings.
What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact welshcoastholidays.co.uk or welshcoastholidays.com
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
The Data is processed to confirm bookings and to respond to enquiries
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use welshcoastholidays.co.uk & welshcoastholidays.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on welshcoastholidays.co.uk & welshcoastholidays.com
- how long you spend on each welshcoastholidays.co.uk & welshcoastholidays.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access services and make transactions
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
What we do with your data
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
Contact details are stored soley by Welsh Coast Holidays. Card Transactions are processed securely using the Stripe Portal.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
Data is not shared with third parties and not stored on cloud based software.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, we will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Welsh Coast Holidays